lionbrand.com – go to “Learning Center” for learn to knit or crochet videos & print instructions
ravelry.com – a free site for knitters and crocheters. Ravelry is a place for knitters, crocheters, designers, spinners, weavers and dyers to keep track of their yarn, tools, project and pattern information, and look to others for ideas and inspiration. Ravelry is a great place for you to keep notes about your projects, see what other people are making, find the perfect pattern and connect with people who love to play with yarn from all over the world in online forums.
- The Knitting Answer Book by Margaret Radcliffe
- Simple Knitting by Erika Knight
- Baby Knits for Beginners by Debbie Bliss
- The Crochet Answer Book by Edie Eckman
- Simple Crocheting by Erika Knight