If your Spring has been as busy as mine, you know how difficult it is to fit everything you want to do into your schedule! For me, that means that while I have secured class dates and times, I have not decided which classes or projects to teach on which date. For you, that means you can choose a class or project and then claim the date and time that works best for you!
Also, I want to let you know that Michael’s is offering a $20 voucher good toward class supplies if you sign up for a class by May 3rd. (Note: you only need to register by May 3rd to get the $20 voucher; class can be scheduled for May or June. Check with the store for more details.)
My available dates, “Basics” classes and projects are listed below. Let me know when you are registered and that class and date will be set. I will update my calendar on my website as classes/dates are taken, so please check there first to make sure the date is still available if you want a particular project.
Please contact me if you have any questions. As always, you can register at Michael’s in-store or online at www.Michaels.com. I hope to see you soon!
Available class dates and times:
- Sunday, May 4th – 2:00-4:00pm
- Saturday, May 10th – 1:00-3:00pm
- Sunday, May 18th – 2:00-4:00pm
- Sunday, June 8th – 2:00-4:00pm
- Saturday, June 14th – 10:00am-12:00pm
- Saturday, June 21st – 1:00-3:00pm
- Sunday, June 22nd – 2:00-4:00pm
- Saturday, June 28th – 1:00-3:00pm
Available classes & projects: (click on “CLASSES/PROJECTS” page for photos and descriptions)
- Crochet Basics (Level 1 – beginner)
- Crochet Basics (Level 2 – advanced beginner)
- Knitting Basics (Level 1 – beginner)
- Knitting Basics (Level 2 – advanced beginner)
- Knit “Color Block” Blanket
- Crochet “Color Block” Blanket
- Crochet Granny Square Blanket